- We are offering Free Delivery for all orders for a limited time.
- We aim to send out all orders within 24-48 hours of the order being placed.
- Orders are sent out on weekdays Monday to Friday.
- Please note that we are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Shipping methods - UK
- Free Delivery available for all orders (2-4 working days) for a limited time
- Next working day delivery
- Next working day tracked delivery
Shipping methods - EU
- Free Shipping for all orders (5-7 working days) for a limited time
- Priority tracked shipping (2-3 working days)
Shipping methods - Worldwide
- Free Shipping for all orders (5-10 working days)
- Priority tracked shipping (2-3 days)
Fees - European and Worldwide
We are not responsible for any import or custom fees associated with your order, please check with your country’s regulations to see if there will be any additional costs.
If your order incurs duties and taxes and you refuse to pay, the charges will be deducted from any refunds made.
Track your order
To check on the status of your order you can visit our courier Royal Mail tracking page. We will provide the tracking reference number once we send out your order. If you have any questions regarding your order or need to contact us with questions please send an email to email@example.com.
Late or lost orders
When placing your order, please make sure that you specify the correct delivery address as Wolf Muscle takes no responsibility for missing parcels that have been sent to the wrong address or have been requested to be left with a neighbour or outbuilding.
Any order discrepancies relating to missing and/or lost items must be reported to us in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 working days from the dispatch date. We cannot refund or replace lost items until 40 working days after the date of despatch – this is when Royal Mail class items as being lost.
If your order is returned to the warehouse due to the address being incorrect, we will ask you to pay the shipping cost required to resend it.
If you refuse to pay the shipping cost, we will deduct it from any refunds made.
Items not received but tracking shows they have been delivered
This may happen when items are sent to a place of work. In some cases, your item might have been delivered to a post room or colleague within your company and someone else will have signed for it. In these cases, you can request a proof of delivery certificate from the Royal Mail website by filling in a signature request form.
Please note: we do not refund or replace tracked items that show as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address.
Why was my order cancelled?
If your order was unexpectedly cancelled, chances are that our fraud filter marked your order as potentially fraudulent. If you are sure that is not the case, please confirm the billing address matches the payment method you are using, and checkout again. Alternatively, please order again with a Paypal account. If you do not have Paypal, you can easily sign up www.paypal.com.
Countries we don’t ship to
Unfortunately we cannot ship to all countries. We are unable to ship to: